An EB-5 Visa is an investor visa that provides an opportunity for foreign nationals to obtain a green card in the U.S. through an investment of money in the U.S.
An EB-5 Visa has many advantages including–freedom to live, work and retire anywhere in the U.S., regardless of the location of your investment, diversification of your investment portfolio, no sponsor requirement, and no claims for extraordinary abilities or education.
EB-5 Visa holders can bring their spouse and any unmarried children under the same application. After five years, EB-5 Visa holders have the option to become U.S. citizens.
Worldwide Properties can help you earn your EB-5 Visa by connecting you with developers or co-developer investment properties in South Florida.
Contact us today for co-development opportunities
applicable to the EB-5 Visa program
An EB-5 Visa requires a minimum investment of $1,000,000 or $500,000 in a targeted employment area. Additionally, the investment needs to lead to the creation of 10 full time U.S. jobs for at least a two-year period and must be made in an approved business entity.
Types of EB-5 Opportunities in South Florida
- Mixed-use retail
- Sports stadiums
- Agricultural developments, including wineries and farms
- Electric vehicles
- Biotech and medical technologies
- Entertainment venues
- Convention centers
- Office Buildings
EB-5 Investor Visa Services
- Connections to developers or co-development investment opportunities
- Assistance with finding commercial property for new or established businesses
- Assistance in the real estate process from start to finish, including term negotiation and closing process
- Assistance with related EB-5 Visa real estate documents
- Property Management